NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Brentford, Middlesex, United Kingdom, 2012/04/12 - Coca-Cola Sabco required a standardised solution that delivered consistency in terms of their Group quality, policy, risk and safety management and chose Sword Achiever's GRC software solution - Sword-Achiever.com.
Coca-Cola Sabco employs 8572 employees in 21 bottling plants across 9 countries and aim to be the best Coca-Cola bottler in the world. Their purpose is to create value for everyone touched by their business by providing, with passion and focus, the right refreshment, at the right price, in the right place. To deliver this value to their stakeholders and the wider environment the management and control of risk and compliance processes across the Group is paramount.
With a focus on ensuring the highest levels of satisfaction for everyone who is touched by their business, Coca-Cola Sabco strive to maximise quality and safety throughout their supply chain. To achieve this, they required a standardised solution that delivered consistency in terms of their Group quality, policy, risk and safety management. One that could control their multiple compliances, protect their business from unexpected incidents and improve processes through continuous monitoring and improvement.
With the Lotus Notes version of Sword Achiever’s flagship product AchieverPlus already installed in parts of the Group, Coca-Cola Sabco were in favour of having the same functionality across the organisation. With each plant across their 9 geographies having their own risk register and differing solutions for ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001 certifications, a single, consistent best practice solution was needed to control and manage the storage and reporting of risk and compliance information.
Upon evaluating alternate systems they found that these didn’t fit into their exact business requirements with extensive customisation needed in the short term and costly developments in the future. They required a solution that was more user friendly with the option of administrator configuration instead of costly customisation and felt they would rather work with people who knew their business needs and industry intimately already. As a result, Sword Achiever’s .NET was chosen for deployment offering:
• Fast and simple implementation of AchieverPlus into Coca-Cola Sabco to enable the seamless access of information;
• Executive sponsorship from Sword Group to steer the success of the project rollout;
• Tailored role-based training programme to enhance quicker user adoption of the system.
The Sword Achiever GRC solution, AchieverPlus, will enable Coca-Cola Sabco to realise significant value from the solution by delivering the following:
• Increased visibility over quality processes leading to reduced costs and minimising risk of product recalls and reputational damage;
• Greater control over corrective actions maximising efficiency and ensuring objectivity and effectiveness of the audit process;
• Standardised processes and reporting enabling full Group view of compliance and risks reducing duplication, increasing control and maximising resources;
• Reduced non conformances and complexity with corrective actions being linked to audits, risks and documents with automatic reminders and escalations;
• Greater security through role based access and full audit trails.
AchieverPlus will be implemented across all 21 bottling plants across Coca-Cola Sabco in a phased release ensuring best practice implementation. This will be collaborative and inclusive, engaging with the end users to ensure take up through communication and education.