Travel and tourism in Brazil grew strongly during the review period, which was supported by the country’s robust economic growth, rising number of tourists and expanding middle-class population that are more willing to undertake tourist activities. Brazil has a favorable economic environment, which makes it an attractive destination for international travel intermediaries to invest in. Some of the advantages of Brazil for travel intermediaries are its large population and potential customer base, natural beauty, quick recovery from the major global economic downturn, and government policies to encourage foreign direct investment (FDI). As a result of these factors, the Brazilian travel intermediaries industry is expanding and changing rapidly.
Key highlights of this title
• There are considerable growth prospects for the Brazilian travel intermediaries industry due to the Brazil’s strong macroeconomic fundamentals and the increasing volume of domestic and international tourism. Over the forecast period (2012-2016) the Brazilian travel intermediaries industry is expected to value BRL7,1689.9 million in 2016, after registering a CAGR of 7.16%;
• Emergence of online travel intermediaries is changing the market dynamics;
• Favorable government regulation is expected to intensify the competition for Brazilian travel intermediaries;
• Entry of international companies is expected to change the overall market dynamics;
• Positive business confidence and increasing volume of business tourist will drive the market for travel management solutions.
This report provides an extensive analysis of the travel intermediaries industry in Brazil:
• It details historical values for Brazil travel intermediaries industry for 2007–2011, along with forecast figures for 2012–2016.
• It provides top-level analysis of the overall travel intermediaries industry, as well as individual category values for both the 2007–2011 review period and the 2012–2016 forecast period.
• The report makes a detailed analysis demand drivers, market entry strategies and marketing and growth strategies in Brazil travel intermediaries industry.
• The report profiles top travel intermediaries companies in Brazil.
• Take strategic business decisions using top-level historic and forecast market data related to the Brazil travel intermediaries industry and each sector within it.
• Understand the demand and supply-side dynamics within the Brazil travel intermediaries industry, along with key market trends and growth opportunities.
• Assess the competitive landscape in the travel intermediaries industry in Brazil, and formulate effective market-entry strategies.
• Identify the growth opportunities and industry dynamics within the travel intermediaries industry’s key categories, including travel agents, tour operators and online travel sites.
Product code: TT0006MR
BRICdata (bricdata.com) specializes in the provision of strategic intelligence on emerging markets that helps suppliers in developed markets identify, pursue and achieve growth opportunities.