Callidus Software, Inc., the leader in sales effectiveness and cloud computing, today announced the agenda for C3 2012 (CallidusCloud Customer Connections), its annual conference of customers, partners, and industry thought leaders, held May 6-8, 2012, at the Aria Resort, Las Vegas. C3 is the premier Sales Performance Management user conference of 2012, bringing together top technical and industry leaders to review sales transformation using the latest cloud, mobile, and social technologies from around the globe.
“Cloud, mobile, and social technologies have revolutionized how we do business and today’s sales organizations need to transform their processes and effectively leverage these technologies to succeed. The way sales forces are measured, motivated, coached, and trained is undergoing a revolution,” said Leslie Stretch, President and CEO, CallidusCloud. “C3 is at the center of this revolution. This is the largest Sales Performance event of the year, with more than 70 sessions by the industry’s top thought leaders and practitioners providing deep insight into cloud and social sales performance management, mobile sales coaching and learning, cloud CPQ and social sales collaboration, and social marketing automation. This is a 360-degree review of the latest technology innovations that are revolutionizing sales -- across multiple industries, channels, and regions. Join the Sales Revolution. Join us at C3 2012 in Las Vegas.”
• Over 70 sessions in total covering sales effectiveness and performance hot topics, including theme breakouts and interactive demonstrations on incentive design, channel and territory design, quota design across industries, real time mobile sales coaching, mobile learning for sales and channel partners, SaaS CPQ (configure price quote), social sales enablement, and marketing automation.
• Over 40 presentations by top industry analysts, thought leaders, and leading sales effectiveness practitioners spotlighting the latest developments in cloud, mobile, and social technologies and exploring how they can transform front line sales and sales channels across industries and markets. Top analysts include Gartner, Aberdeen, CSO Insights, and more.
• Over 20 in-depth customer success stories from leading global companies on successful Sales Performance Management and Sales Effectiveness deployments, including Vodafone, Comcast Cable, Telstra, Zimmer, Atlas Copco, Thomson Reuters, SEEBURGER, Stanley, Kabel Deutschland, Philips Healthcare, and Juniper Networks.
• 30 hours of hands-on training and technical reviews on the latest CallidusCloud products, new releases, and new features.
• Three days of networking events at the Aria resort in the new Las Vegas City Center.
“While 94% of the 1500+ firms CSO Insights recently surveyed said they raised revenue goals for 2012, only 6% of those sales organizations said they would easily meet those targets,” said Jim Dickie, Managing Partner, CSO Insights. “Events like C3 are a great way for sales executives to network together, share best practices, and gather insights that can help their sales teams meet and exceed their quotas for this year, and beyond.”
“Companies need to capitalize on every available competitive edge to meet their growth targets, and the potential of higher achievements among the human capital of their sales team represents one of the most significant opportunities to do so,” said Peter Ostrow, Vice President and Group Director, Sales Effectiveness, Aberdeen Group. “Aberdeen’s Sales Effectiveness research continues to showcase the value of sales performance management, forecasting, CPQ and incentive management solutions, as essential to driving productivity at the top sales teams, and we are pleased to add to the C3 dialogue.”
Sponsors to date include Accenture, Canidium, Compensation Analytics, OpenSymmetry, AXIOM and Mapping Analytics.
Join the Sales Revolution and experience CallidusCloud first-hand at our annual user conference: C3 2012.
About Callidus Software
Callidus Software, Inc. (calliduscloud.com) is the market and technology leader in sales effectiveness and cloud computing. Our customers gain a competitive advantage by maximizing sales cost efficiencies and driving improvements in sales effectiveness. CallidusCloud’s award-winning multi-tenant SaaS applications set the standard for performance management of a company’s sales force and channel partners. Over 2.5 million users rely on our solutions to power their performance.
©2012. Callidus Software Inc. All rights reserved. Callidus, Callidus Software, the Callidus Software logo, CallidusCloud, the CallidusCloud logo, TrueComp Manager, ActekSoft, ACom3, ForceLogix, Salesforce Assessments, iCentera, Webcom, Litmos, the Litmos logo, LeadFormix and Rapid Intake are trademarks, service marks, or registered trademarks of Callidus Software Inc. and its affiliates in the United States and other countries. All other brand, service or product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies or owners.