Market Simplified Inc, a top provider of mobile trading applications to brokers and banks, is pleased to announce that several of its client’s earned top marks in the Barron’s 2012 Online Broker Rankings. This year’s rankings place a special emphasis on mobile trading capabilities, a category in which Market Simplified’s clients also excelled.
Commenting on the latest survey results, Venkat Rangan – Founder & CEO of Market Simplified said: “I think the title of this year’s survey “Cut the Cord” says a lot about how far mobile trading has come in the last year, and we are very proud to be associated with many of the top ranked firms on the list. The growth in mobile trading volumes has been significant over the last 12 months with an estimated 8 to 10% of our client’s total trading volume now coming from mobile applications built by Market Simplified.”
Aligning itself as a mobile strategy partner to its clients, Market Simplified demonstrates a lot in terms of staying ahead of technology innovation in mobility and exploring the world beyond the simple trading features and into the realm of being a mutli-function cross- interface experience layer. The move from just ‘Connecting the Channels’ to ‘Blending the Channels’ is clearly becoming the way to the future.
Market Simplified reports phenomenal growth in trading activity on its platform:
• Trades on the Market Simplified platform is an estimated 8 to 10% of total trades.
• Over $1 Billion per day in notional trading volume
• Market Simplified Mobile Trading Apps accessed from more than 100 countries.
• Doubling of staff in the past 12 months to accommodate growth.
About Market Simplified
Market Simplified, Inc. (marketsimplified.com) specializes in making online brokers fully mobile by developing rich, customized applications for the financial industry, natively built across multiple mobile and tablet OS. Its product suite includes mobility solutions to brokerages, banks, wealth management and advisory companies. Currently they have proven implementations across all leading mobile operating systems, making it highly scalable and sustainable in today’s dynamic business environment extending its reach across tablets, Internet TVs and other devices. It offers exciting features & benefits such as:
• API/FIX enabled platform for easy integration into existing enterprise brokerage backend;
• Customized UI / UX design;
• Cloud hosted powerful middleware for flexible cross device native application delivery;
• Advanced security features;
• Software as a Service (SaaS) trade origination model – NO Capital Expense;
• Enhanced messaging features to facilitate good trade decision making;
• Customized tools, themes, navigation, workflow and logos;
• State of the Art Charting component with 60+ technical indicators;
• Open Architecture that can connect to Third Party Systems.