Although most call centers have established multi-site operations, much of the promise of cross-site labor optimization remains substantially unrealized. Cloud based agent routing is changing the game by removing physical location barriers at an economical price – enabling global, sub-second warm transfers with real-time data screen pops for any agent in any location.
Technical complexity and expensive VoIP infrastructure have long forced operators to segment work by location, spawning functional workflow silos and limiting cross location routing. By eliminating the limitations brought on by traditional site-based architecture, Cloud-based VoIP establishes a unified virtual agent queue and allows calls to be matched to the right agent at the right time across the global enterprise.
Join NCO, XO Communications and LiveVox operations and technology executives as they map out how to leverage VoIP across multiple sites to create seamlessly linked centers. Hear real world scenarios of best practices and lessons learned. The event will be held at 2 PM, EST, Wednesday, April 11. Reserve your spot today.
• Optimize a global work-force and build efficient call escalation strategies;
• Leverage MPLS to solve network security and redundancy challenges across multiple sites;
• Streamline process while gaining control and visibility across an enterprise of remote sites and/or home based agents;
• Solve operational challenges like seasonality, tech portability, call volume spikes, and rapidly shifting client demands;
• Use existing resources to stay risk-averse in a fluid compliance and business environment;
• Realize the inherent synergies of strategic sites.
WHAT: (Webinar) “How Cloud Based VoIP Optimizes Multi-Site Operations”
• Paul McGee, Director, Customer Contact Management, NCO Group
• Dan Toomey, Sr. Mgr. Product Mgmt. – WAN & Security Solutions, XO Communications
• Steve Vaughan, Sr. Director Product Mgmt, LiveVox
• John McNamara, Chief Marketing Officer, LiveVox, as Moderator
WHEN: 2 PM, EST, Wednesday, April 11
About NCO Group, Inc.
NCO Group, Inc. (ncogroup.com) is a leading global provider of business process outsourcing services, primarily focused on accounts receivable management and customer relationship management. NCO provides services through over 100 offices throughout North America, Asia, Europe and Australia.
About XO Communications
XO Communications (xo.com) is a leading nationwide provider of advanced IP communications, managed network and IT infrastructure services for businesses, enterprises, government, carriers and service providers. Its customers include more than half of the Fortune 500, in addition to leading cable companies, carriers, content providers and mobile network operators. Utilizing its unique combination of high-capacity nationwide and metro networks and fixed wireless capabilities, XO Communications offers customers a broad range of managed voice, data and IP services with proven performance, scalability and value in more than 85 metropolitan markets across the United States.
LiveVox (livevox.com) is the provider of the Private VoIP Cloud™ with integrated contact center applications. The patented, PCI-certified LiveVox platform utilizes a burstable, redundant IP/MPLS mesh to deliver cloud-based switching and highly scalable contact center applications such ACD, predictive dialer, IVR, call recording and business analytics. LiveVox is headquartered in San Francisco.