NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
San Clemente, CA, United States, 2012/03/16 - KPOC - This web conference would focus on all litigation related areas such as research, drafting, document, E-discovery, brand building and many other services - KPOconsultants.com.
Setting another benchmark in the LPO Industry with the concept of Go-green, Global Outsourcing Association of Lawyers (GOAL) presents Global Litigation Conference - “Litigation Services and Role of Legal Process Outsourcing Industry”, 21 March at 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM (PST)
The Web conference will be a platform where industry buyers of IP/LPO services will discuss the live experiences of outsourcing/offshoring. At this web conference, the audience will have the opportunity to learn from the experiences of LPO services, who will share their personal experience of the litigation management. In this web conference primarily will tackle the issues pertaining to Litigation Services and the significant role played by LPO industry. This web conference would focus on all litigation related areas such as research, drafting, document, E-discovery, brand building and many other services.
Pankaj Parnami, Founder Director, Global Outsourcing Association of Lawyers says, “The main concept of the web conference is reaching many more people in different geographic locations without the expense of travel.
The Speaker Board includes:
• David R. Cohen, Partner, Reed Smith, USA
• David L. Stanton, Partner, Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP, USA
• Daniel H. Vaswani, Chief Counsel, Kagu9, Inc., USA
• Conor R. Crowley, Esq., CIPP/US Crowley Law Office, USA
• Christina Dixon, Owner/Member, The Dixon Law Firm, USA
• Adam E. Carr, Attorney at Law, The Carr Law Office, LLC, USA
• Karl Schieneman, President and Founder, Review LessSM LLC & President and Founder, Review Right, LLC, USA
This web conference is designed for:
• Buyers of legal outsourcing services – law firm partners, counsels, IP counsels and IP lawyers, solo practitioners based in US, UK and other markets;
• Service Providers of legal outsourcing services – LPO executives, emerging LPOs from vendor locations in Asia, Africa, UK/Europe, America and others;
• Investors, Software Vendors, Researchers, Academicians and other interested stake holders of LPO industry.