NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Brighton, Sussex, United Kingdom, 2012/03/14 - The financial service sector has challenges: regulatory compliance, speed of change, and cost pressures are among the key ones. Because of these, this sector probably stands to gain the most from eLearning and open source LMS solutions. How? Read on!.
The financial service sector has challenges: regulatory compliance, speed of change, and cost pressures are among the key ones. Because of these, this sector probably stands to gain the most from eLearning and open source LMS solutions. How? Join Kineo US, along with many other organizations on March 20-21, in New York City to learn, share and develop best practices, tailored to the needs of the financial service industry. Kineo will share success stories from its many financial services clients, and show how innovative training approaches can make a difference.
The two day conference will have multiple speakers from some of the world’s most influential companies in the financial and training industries.
This unique conference program has cutting-edge topics including:
• Leveraging new hire programs and real-world case studies to enhance instructor-led training & attract top talent
• Tracking and monitoring compliance training—following up and measuring success
• Expanding into virtual learning for remote agents: Combining instructor-led training with virtual learning
• Old school meets new school: Google generation training strategies
• Interfacing with IT-Getting what you need on a limited budget-understanding and driving the IT process
• Kineo, the leading e-learning services provider, has worked with many of the world’s leading financial services institutions.
Kineo will share examples of best practice in eLearning and mobile learning design and delivery. We will also be highlighting Totara LMS, a custom distribution of Moodle that brings open source benefits to the enterprise, dramatically reducing cost and improving user experience.
Kineo’s Managing Director, Steve Rayson and Senior Solution Consultant, Karen Balcomb, are looking forward to attending this event.
“This event is an exciting opportunity for Kineo to meet up with some of our longstanding clients as well as an excellent opportunity to meet some new faces as part of our growing East Coast presence. We’re looking forward to showing examples of our award-winning e-learning and LMS solutions, and learning more about the challenges that attendees are facing” said Karen.
Kineo will shortly be developing a major new white paper on Financial Services Learning and Development, and invite attendees at the show to take part in a survey and interview about their challenges. The survey is available at:
Learn more about the event and register at fintraininginnovations.com/. To make an appointment to meet with Kineo at the event contact us at events[.]kineo.com.