SMART Celebrates 25 Expos In Asia – Property billionaires speak at SMART
Supported by Singapore Press Holdings, Asia's longest running international property & investment expo is back in Singapore on March 24th – 25th 2012 marking its 25th expo in Asia since 2004. Taking place at SUNTEC Singapore, the expo will continue its trend of catering for the region’s growing consumer appetite for purchasing international real estate.
To help mark the special event, all visitors will receive a free commemorative gift and get the chance to win fabulous prizes including a 3-night stay at the luxurious SixSenses Resort in Maldives, valued at over SG$3,500!
Led by the Silver sponsors, Leisure Farm (Malaysia), Bandar Raya Development Berhad (Malaysia), Hopper Developments (New Zealand) and Royal Phuket Marina (Thailand), the best in luxury properties will be on display. Whether you’re looking to own a beachside villa in Phuket, an inner-city apartment in Philippines, or even a new family home in Melbourne, SMART will have it all in an unique and desirable showcase of world’s best residential developments. Great properties can also mean great value, some onsite deals include:
• Properties in USA & UK from SG$88K upwards.
• Luxury apartments in neighboring Malaysia starting at only SG$150K.
• Luxury units in Thailand’s #1 international resort ranging from SG$41K upwards.
SMART also provides visitors the chance to engage in interactive seminar forums on consumer investment, local and overseas property. Some highlights of the seminars include a panel discussion featuring international property tycoons Gulu Lalvani, who was ranked 4th in 2007 on the “Britain’s Richest Asians” list, and Founder of Six Senses Resorts & Spas, Sonu Shivdasani, owner of over 26 resorts and 41 spas worldwide. Other seminar topics and speakers include:
• Singapore Regional Economic Outlook - Song Seng Wun, Executive Director & Regional Economist of CIMB Research Pte Ltd.
• Impact Of Additional Buyers’ Stamp Duty & Property Market Outlook in 2012 – Mohamed Ismail Gafoor, CEO of Propnex Realty Pte Ltd.
• Year Of The Water Dragon - Investment Forecast for 2012 From A Feng Shui Perspective – Tan Khoon Yong, Grand Master of Way OnNet Group Pte Ltd.
• Property Owners Panel - Combined ownership of over 100 properties worldwide – Tips from real investors
Many of the speakers are also some of Singapore’s best selling property and investment authors. Supported by MPH bookstores and Marshall Cavendish publishers, it’s a great opportunity for visitors to get autographed books and meet the authors in person. In total over 20 industry experts from both local and overseas are set to offer free investment and real estate purchasing advice at SMART.
Take a step and join Asia’s premier property expo in 2012! Entrance is free. Singapore, 24-25 March 2012, SUNTEC Singapore (Hall 401)
Please register for your FREE GIFT and entry ticket at smartexpos.com/sg. Find us on: Facebook: SmartExpos | Twitter: SmartExpos