NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Bellevue, WA, United States, 2012/03/02 - Eltima Software announces the soon release of new version of Recover PDF Password for Windows. Anyone who buys Personal license now gets the advanced Network edition of new version for absolutely free when it's released - Eltima.com.
To celebrate the new release Eltima arranges the special offer to its customers: anyone who buys Personal license of Recover PDF Password now gets the advanced Network edition of new version for absolutely free when it's released thus saving $120.
New version of Recover PDF Password will offer new type of password recovery - Network search. This new type of search will allow using multiple computers at the same time, which should increase the efficiency and speed significantly.
Recover PDF Password is the software for lost PDF passwords recovery. It supports all latest versions of Adobe Acrobat including version 9. Recover PDF Password restores all types of PDF passwords: User password required to open protected documents, as well as Owner password for printing, copying, and editing them.
Full features list:
• Recovers "user" password required to open the file;
• Recovers "owner" passwords, which protect documents from being printed, copied or edited;
• Working on multi-core computers makes Recover PDF Password performance even faster and more efficient;
• Supports Unicode passwords recovery for Acrobat 9.x files!
• Supports PDF 1.7 (Acrobat 9.x) files, including 256-bit encryption;
• Adobe Acrobat software is not required;
• A vivid progress bar will show you how much time is left for password recovery;
• Brute-Force search is used to recover the "owner" and "user" passwords;
• Offers various recovery methods: by password length, by template, exhaustive search or dictionary search.
Specify your own template to minimize search time if any part of the password is known - include or exclude digits, lowercase or uppercase letters, etc.
Creates the decrypted copy of the file if "user" password is known.
• Removes the digital signature from a decrypted file;
• Non-English characters in passwords are supported;
• Decrypted file passwords can be viewed any time;
• Drag and drop PDF files support;
• Flexible and user-friendly program interface.
Recover PDF Password compatible with: Windows XP 32-bit, Windows 2000, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows 2003 32-bit, Windows 2003 64-bit, Windows 2008 32-bit, Windows 2008 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit.