Korenix launches the superior model of its JetWave 2410 IEEE 802.11g Outdoor Wireless Access Point. The advanced version 2.0 JetWave 2410 enlarges the SDRAM size from 8M Bytes to 32M Bytes for more wireless transmission sessions.
To enhance the wireless transmission performance, the new firmware of JetWave 2410 supports Spanning Tree Protocol for wireless network redundancy, QoS by WMM and wireless traffic shaping for data prioritization, VPN pass-through supporting PPTP, L2TP and IPSEC for secured wireless transmission. Furthermore, it also provides Multiple SSID with 802.1q VLAN tagging, Ping, Trace Route, Time setting and Syslog…etc. features.
The JetWave 2410 Ver. 2.0 is a 2.4GHz IEEE 802.11b/g Wireless Outdoor Access Point that complies with 802.11b/g standards. Its 802.11b/g WIFI engine supports up to 54Mbps transmission data rate in the 2.4GHz frequency. To best fit in users’ divers applications, the JetWave 2410 Ver. 2.0 provides an internal 12dBi directional flat panel antenna extending data up to 7KM, or N-Type socket for external antenna installation. With IP67 waterproof protective design, 48VDC Passive PoE and -20~70℃ operating temperature range the JetWave 2410 can guarantee reliable and stable operation for long distance outdoor installation.
Combining superior wireless technology and advanced features, the JetWave 2410 Ver. 2.0 Wireless Outdoor Access Point becomes a reliable, high-performance solution for the most demanding wireless networking environments.
Key features of the new JetWave 2410 Ver. 2.0 are:
• Supports Wireless LAN IEEE 802.11b/g;
• Weatherproof IP67 protection housing for outdoor installation (JetWave 2410);
• Four operating modes: Access Point, Bridge, AP Client and Repeater;
• Multiple SSID with 802.1Q VLAN tagging;
• Advanced network security with 64/128/152-bit WEP and WPA/WPA 2 encryption and VPN Pass-through;
• Spanning Tree Protocol, WMM, Ping, Trace Route, Time setting features;
• Power Over Ethernet Design (DC48V Passive);
• Integrated 12 dBi flat panel antenna (JetWave 2410);
• N-Type socket for external antenna use (JetWave 2410N);
• -20~70oC operating temperature.
Korenix Technology (korenix.com / korenixsecurity.com), a Beijer Electronics Group Company, is devoted to designing and manufacturing high quality Industrial Networking & Computing Products to ensure high quality and reliability of industrial networks. Korenix solutions encompass the Industrial IEEE 802.3af PoE and IEEE 802.3at High power PoE Switches, Industrial L2 / L3 Rackmount / Rail Ethernet Switches and IP67/ 68 Waterproof Ethernet Switches, Long Distance Wireless Outdoor APs and Embedded Networking Routing Platforms, etc.