NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Thessaloniki, Greece, 2012/02/20 - AMD Telecom, certified by GSMA as a sms/mms hub provider worldwide, is happy to announce that we’re exhibiting once more in MOBILE WORLD CONGRESS 2012, in Barcelona, dated 27th February - 1st March, Stand 2E07, Hall 2.
AMD Telecom S.A. CERTIFIED BY GSMA SMS/MMS HUB PROVIDER WORLDWIDE - once again in Mobile World Congress 2012!
“One-stop-shop” & “End-to-End” SMS HUB solutions for MNOs, MVNOsn & SMS AGGREGATORS guarantee future growth.
AMD Telecom invites you all to visit us in Stand 2E07, in Hall 2, in order to discuss and discover new business opportunities and give you solutions, based on your own needs.
AMD Telecom, one of the leading mobile messaging services specialist worldwide, is one of the few operators worldwide, which is certified by GSMA as an Open Connectivity Solution Provider (sms hub / roaming hub), providing high quality sms/mms messaging services to mobile operators (MNOs / MVNOs), Sms Aggregators and large enterprises globally, covering directly more than 1200 networks in 230 countries worldwide.
Maintaining branches in USA, UK, France, Germany and Greece and serving more than 25.000 customers and over 3.5 billion mobile subscribers worldwide, AMD Telecom achieves to give to any corporation unlimited transaction and global interconnection, being one of the leading providers of interconnectivity and interoperability worldwide.
Based on more than 10 years of experience and proven expertise, AMD Telecom addresses directly to MNOs, MVNOs and Sms Aggregators, guarantying end-to-end retail, carrier & wholesale services and value chain management solutions, enabling mobile operators and all its clientele globally to exchange intelligent and reliable data, routing, billing and settlement information.
AMD Telecom, through its patented mechanisms and distinguish mobile technology and know-how, actually guarantees:
• Global Coverage to more than 1200 networks, in 230 countries;
• 100% Guaranteed Mobile Network Portability Support, based on its own daily updated data basis;
• Message Delivery up 15.000 sms/sec;
• 2 ways, Direct Communication with the networks worldwide;
• SMS Tracking & Reporting Extranet, a fully integrated management tool for real time traffic reporting and advanced analysis (sms tracking per day, per network, per month, per country, phone number range, account balance, transaction history, useful diagrams, etc);
• Intelligent routing & billing capabilities;
• Fully Innovative Sms message Retry Pattern scheme;
• Intelligent Fraud detection, anti-spam filtering technologies, Bulk Sms filtering services;
• SS7, SMPP, HTTP API, VPN and all advanced interconnection protocols;
• Redundancy gateway contingency protocol;
• Easy & quick implementation & service activation;
• 24/7/365 support.
AMD Telecom goes further than supporting certified reliable mobile messaging and actually provides a complete range of Interconnect Billing, Revenue Protection and Business Intelligence worldwide, upgrading market status and enabling a significant edge over competition.
Forwarding its already leading position in mobile market worldwide, AMD Telecom exhibits once more in Mobile World Congress 2012, Barcelona-Spain, 27 February – 01 March 2012.
Exhibiting in Mobile World Congress 2012, AMD Telecom (amdtelecom.net) plans to showcase its high quality sms/mms messaging services and value added services worldwide, generating new business leads and cultivating not only the existing client’s business relationships, but the potential ones too, discovering new business opportunities.
You‘ re always welcome to visit AMD Telecom in Stand 2E07, in Hall 2, while anybody has the opportunity to schedule a meeting with the company website.