NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Placitas, NM, United States, 2006/11/10 - RbApp 2.0 for REALbasic development adds RbGrid, RbChart and RbQuickLicense components plus enhancements to the RbEdit, RbView, RbCommand, RbPalette, RbStringList, RbXML, RbHelp and RbLibrary. It supports REALbasic 2006R4 for Universal Binaries..
Excel Software is pleased to announce RbApp 2.0 for REALbasic developers. RbApp is a collection of reusable classes for writing Macintosh and Windows software with the REALbasic programming language from REAL Software. Version 2.0 adds the new RbGrid, RbChart and RbQuickLicense components plus enhancements to the current RbEdit, RbView, RbCommand, RbPalette, RbStringList, RbXML, RbHelp and RbLibrary. It supports the latest REALbasic 2006R4 for Universal Binaries.
RbGrid provides a flexible, scaleable grid control with cells arranged into rows and columns. Each cell can be of type static text, edit field, popup menu, combobox, picture, progress bar, slider, checkboxes or radio buttons. Cells have properties like text font, size, color, style, background color, enabled state, cell height and cell width.
RbChart provides line graphs, bar charts, area charts, tables, pie charts and other presentation options with minimal programming. Use RbQuickLicense to integrate any REALbasic application with Excel Software’s QuickLicense system for software protection, license management and Trialware creation.
RbApp 2.0 components include:
* RbGrid - Scaleable grid component with powerful programming control
* RbChart - Dynamic charts, graphs and tables with minimal programming
* RbEdit - Large text file editing with undo/redo, find/replace and print
* RbView - Powerful page layout built on the REALbasic drawing environment
* RbCommand - Undo/redo structure for menu and mouse commands
* RbPalette - Tool bars and palettes for any platform
* RbStringList - String list management to simplify and optimize code
* RbXML - XML read and write of any data
* RbHelp – QuickHelp integration for interactive application help
* RbQuickLicense – QuickLicense protection and license management
* RbLibrary - Text editing, report building and color management routines
RbApp 2.0 is $295 for a single user license that supports both Macintosh and Windows development. RbApp code can easily be added to any Macintosh or Windows program using RB 5.5, 2005 or 2006. It includes sample applications, source code examples, a printed and PDF Developer’s Guide and royalty-free distribution of RbApp code compiled into applications. Trial downloads for Macintosh and Windows, site license pricing, product information and online ordering can be found at Excel Software's website.
For over a decade, Excel Software has provided Windows, Macintosh and Linux tools to thousands of developers in over 40 countries. Capabilities include system modeling & simulation, requirements management, software design, code generation, reverse engineering, bug tracking and help authoring.