CallPro CRM, LLC has announced its new global Partner Program to allow System Integrators, VAR’s, Resellers, and Consultants to resell cloud-based CallPro CRM. The software has already been well-received in over 33 countries by thousands of businesses, and was ranked #1 within the CRM category by Call Center Helper.
Peter Connell, CEO of CallPro CRM says,"Call Pro CRM is a new category of "call-centric" CRM that bridges the gap between Call Center Software, traditional CRM, and e-Marketing campaign management--with call-centric features and smart e-marketing capabilities never before seen by any other CRM."
As an incentive for potential partners to check it out, CallPro is providing $3,900 worth of licenses for the CallPro CRM call-centric CRM software for FREE to qualified partners through February, 2012.
"We made a permanent and major shift in our global sales strategy and have setup a highly competitive partner program" says Peter. The CallPro CRM Partner Program includes the following elements:
• Sales leads. Pre-qualified sales leads.
• Deal registration. Increased pre-sale discounts and protected accounts.
• Free technical support for partners.
• Free product and market training to help get partners selling quickly
• Free software access for internal and employee use.
• Joint promotions and easy to follow MDF participation.
• Sales tools--success stories, presentations, sales sheets and reviews.
• Levels. Authorized, Gold and Platinum levels--all resellers start at gold for the first six months.
• Jump Start Bonus. Earn 10% extra margin for all deals registered within the first 90 days.
• Commissions are paid throughout the entire duration of a client’s subscription.
"Most CRM companies have lost focus of the outbound calling professional. Their software is great for IT and management, but they only touch the system occasionally and are not the primary users," says Ted Finch, original VP of Marketing for Goldmine Software. "Finally, someone has gone back to the basics and produced CRM software optimized to increase calls and help sales professionals sell. If you call for a living, you should check out CallPro CRM."
CallPro CRM is also available standalone, or as an add-on for existing CRM's (like SalesForce)--to dramatically increase calls and sales. It is also well positioned for existing CRM VARs and new VARs that are looking for a unique approach to get into the CRM space.
The developers of Call Pro CRM have over 20 years of experience in developing call-center software. The company saw the need for a CRM system that is made for the primary CRM user--sales and call professionals, and would actually aid a company in increasing sales activity, not slow it down. To do this, they used their call-centric expertise, added critical call-centric and smart e-marketing features (like Hot Prospect E-mail Priority DialingTM ) to a robust CRM engine and produced CallPro CRM.
Resellers interested in Call Pro CRM should go to partners.callprocrm.com for program and contact information.
Founded in 1991, Quality System Solutions, Ltd, based in the UK, is the holding company for CallPro CRM, LLC, and is the developer of CallPro CRM--the World's #1 e-Marketing and Call Centric CRM. CallPro CRM, LLC. head office is based in Clearwater, Florida.