NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Muscat, Oman, 2012/01/19 - Building on the success of the TransOman 2010 – TransOman 2012 aims to provide access to cutting-edge solutions, services and infrastructure especially designed for the transport, shipping, civil aviation and logistics industry!.
TRANSOman 2012 offers the delegates an excellent platform to discuss industry issues; discover the latest trends; connect and do business with various suppliers and service providers in the air, road, shipping, customs, cargo and logistics businesses - connecting Oman, the rest of the region and beyond.
Some Key topics of discussion will include:
• How Infrastructure and Logistics Developments will Influence Oman's Role in the Regional & Global Supply Chain;
• Strategies in Improving Your Supply Chain & Logistics Processes and Procedures;
• The Role of Information Technology To Enhance the Logistics and Supply Chain in Oman;
• Oman: Gearing As the Next Aviation Hub in Region”;
• The Future of the Airline Industry in Oman and the Middle East: Challenges & Opportunities;
• Latest Technologies & Strategies to Manage Airline Industry and Improve Revenue;
• Oman's Emerging Role in the Regional and Global Sea Trade;
• Critical Issues in Oman's Maritime Transport & Logistics.
Frost & Sullivan as the Knowledge Partner for the Conference will author a Whitepaper on 'Oman Logistics Market: Growth Opportunities and Challenges'. Mr. V.G Ramakrishnan, Vice President, Automotive & Transportation Practice, South Asia, Middle East & North Africa will make a presentation at the Conference on 'How Infrastructure and logistics developments will influence Oman's role in the regional and global supply chain?
For further information, please visit trans-oman.com/2011/en To register for the conference, contact Ebrahim Taher, Project Manager on +968 2456 4303, ebrahim[.]oite.com.
For more information on Frost & Sullivan Whitepaper and Presentation, please contact Deepshri Iyer, Corporate Communications on + 91 22 6607 2003 or deepshrii[.]frost.com.