ZOLL Medical Corporation, a manufacturer of resuscitation devices and related software solutions, announced today that it will display its portfolio of advanced technology products that support the complete Chain of Survival and help rescuers save more lives and improve outcomes at Stand 1G19 at Arab Health 2012 in Dubai January 23-26. The exhibit will feature ZOLL’s advanced resuscitation devices, the company’s therapeutic hypothermia system, its comprehensive data management suite, and some new product offerings.
Notable highlights in ZOLL’s innovative portfolio are:
• The Propaq MD®, an ultra small and light monitor/defibrillator designed to meet military and air medical standards. Weighing just 5.3 kg., it’s both rugged and technologically advanced. It offers the ability to monitor ECG, SpO2, NIBP, EtCO2, three invasive pressures, and two temperature channels without stopping to swap the battery. These capabilities are powered by a high-capacity Li-ion SurePower™ II battery designed to last more than six hours.
• The AutoPulse® Non-invasive Cardiac Support Pump, an automated, portable device with an easy-to-use, load-distributing LifeBand® that squeezes the entire chest, providing unique thoracic compressions that generate near-normal perfusion. The hands–free approach for chest compressions frees rescuers to attend to other life-saving interventions. In the recently completed CIRC trial, AutoPulse compressions were shown to be equivalent to high-quality manual CPR.
• ZOLL’s Intravascular Temperature Management (IVTM™), a system that gives healthcare providers the power and control they need to rapidly, safely, and effectively manage the core body temperature of critically ill and surgical patients—from the inside out. With the ZOLL Thermoguard XP®, patients can be cooled in a quick, accurate manner, and easily and reliably maintained at target temperature.
Also featured at the ZOLL booth will be:
• ZOLL’s complete line of defibrillators, from ACLS to AEDs, featuring Real CPR Help®, audio and visual feedback for the correct depth and rate, and tracking of idle time. The R Series® Code-Ready® family of defibrillators for hospitals, the E Series® defibrillators for EMS, and the AED Pro®, all offer See-Thru CPR®, a breakthrough technology that filters out CPR artifact from the ECG to reduce durations of CPR interruptions.
• RescueNet® Data Management Suite for EMS and Fire, the only fully integrated information management system that has the ability to improve clinical and operational performance by collecting and analyzing data across EMS or Fire organizations, including medical device data. RescueNet software solutions streamline operations by managing defibrillator resuscitation data from the time of the call through payment.
• CodeNet®, the first software system that allows hospital teams to better document, manage, and review cardiac arrest event and resuscitation information.
Five workshops pertaining to ZOLL’s technology will be held in the booth on Tuesday, January 24. These include:
• 1100-1200 Clinically Approved Mechanical CPR;
• 1200-1300 Simple, Smart, Ready: Defibrillator Fleet Management in the 21st Century;
• 1400-1500 Introducing the New ZOLL X Series™;
• 1500-1600 Temperature Management: A Focus on Various Indications;
• 1600-1645 Improved Safety through Driver Behavior Modification.
About ZOLL Medical Corporation
ZOLL Medical Corporation (zoll.com) develops and markets medical devices and software solutions that help advance emergency care and save lives, while increasing clinical and operational efficiencies. With products for defibrillation and monitoring, circulation and CPR feedback, data management, fluid resuscitation, and therapeutic temperature management, ZOLL provides a comprehensive set of technologies that help clinicians, EMS and fire professionals, and lay rescuers treat victims needing resuscitation and critical care.
A NASDAQ Global Select company and a Forbes 100 Most Trustworthy Company in 2007, 2008, and 2009, ZOLL was also designated in 2011 as one of Forbes Top 100 Small Public Companies in America with annual revenues under $1 billion. ZOLL develops and manufactures its products in the United States, in California, Colorado, Illinois, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, and Rhode Island. More than 400 direct sales and service representatives, 1,100 business partners, and 200 independent representatives serve our customers in over 140 countries around the globe.
Copyright © 2012 ZOLL Medical Corporation. All rights reserved. AED Pro, AutoPulse, CodeNet, Code Ready, E Series, IVTM, LifeBand, Real CPR Help, R Series, RescueNet, See-Thru CPR, SurePower, X Series, and ZOLL are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of ZOLL Medical Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.