Productivity and time management expert Laura Stack has announced the launch of the “12 for 2012” Productivity Pro® Webinar series with 12 new, one-hour productivity webinars to be released on January 27, 2012.
The first in the series, titled: “What are You Working On? Where Should You Spend Your Time?” will be broadcast live online at 10 am. Pacific; 11 am. mountain; 12 noon central; and 1 pm. eastern time. The recording will be available for playback any time.
Each month, Stack will present a new live broadcast in the series designed to address key time management challenges and present new tools for shedding unproductive habits. According to Stack, productivity boils down to reaching high-value goals in every aspect of life, often in the shortest possible amount of time.
“Everyone has ‘too much to do, ’ and nobody cares how many things you cross off your list or how ‘busy’ you were last week if key projects are falling through the cracks,” Stack said. “At the end of the day, all that matters is results.
“That means you need to be very sure that your time is not only accounted for, but that it has real value.”
Each webinar in the series explores a range of time management and productivity topics including:
• January 27, 2012 - What Are You Working On? Where Should You Spend Your Time?
• February 24, 2012 - Where Did the Day Go? Finding Time in Your Schedule to Complete Important Tasks.
• March 16, 2012 - Avoid Distraction and Focus Your Attention on Critical Priorities.
• April 20, 2012 - Processing New Information: Systematically Allowing New Information into Your World.
• May 18, 2012 - Closing the Loop with Others: Increase Efficiency and Streamline Processes.
• June 15, 2012 - Manage Your Productive Capacity with Physiological Self-Care Strategies.
• July 27, 2012 - Your Life In Balance — Creating More Discretionary Time for Yourself.
• August 24, 2012 - Meetings! Where Minutes are Kept and Hours are Wasted.
• September 21, 2012 - Email Best Practices: Fall in Love with Your Inbox.
• October 19, 2012 - Productive Presentations: Be Prepared, In Control, and Composed.
• November 16, 2012 - Ten Tips to Topple Technology Time-Wasters.
• December 21, 2012 - Become a Productive, Indispensable Assistant.
Each webinar is one hour long, and costs $39 per person, per webinar. Discount pricing is available for multiple people from the same company.
For more information visit The Productivity Pro website, email Laura[.]TheProductivityPro.com, or call (303) 471-7401.
About Laura Stack
Laura Stack is a time management and productivity expert who has been speaking and writing about human potential and peak performance since 1992 and has implemented employee productivity improvement programs at Wal-Mart, Cisco Systems, UBS, Aramark, and Bank of America. Stack presents keynotes and seminars internationally for leaders, entrepreneurs, salespeople, and professional services firms on improving output, lowering stress, and saving time in the workplace.
The president of The Productivity Pro®, Inc., a time management firm specializing in high-stress environments, Stack is the bestselling author of five books: “Super Competent” (2010); “The Exhaustion Cure” (2008),“Find More Time” (2006),“Leave the Office Earlier” (2004), and “What to Do When There’s Too Much to Do” (scheduled for release in June 2012). The 2011-2012 President of the National Speakers Association and recipient of the Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) designation, Stack has served as a spokesperson for Microsoft, 3M, Xerox, and Office Depot, and is the creator of The Productivity Pro® planner by Day-Timer. Widely regarded as one of the leading experts in the field of employee productivity and workplace issues, Stack has been featured nationally on the CBS Early Show, CNN, and in USA Today and the New York Times.