In addition, the computer’s design is compliant with many industrial marine standards, such as IEC 60945, DNV, and IACS-E10.
The MC-5150 Series computer is based on the Intel Core i5 520E processor and comes with 4 serial ports, 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports, 6 USB hosts, and 12 NMEA ports (AC/DC models only), offering high performance and versatile peripherals for marine applications.
The MC-5150 Series computer’s rugged and fanless design and 1G anti-vibration and 5G anti-shock features make it particularly well-suited for bridge systems in marine applications. In addition, the compact size and low power consumption ensure easy installation and reliable system operation.
Users can easily install Windows XP Embedded, XP Professional, or Windows 7, to provide a flexible and friendly environment for system development and application implementation.
• High performance Intel Core i5 520E processor, 3 MB L2 cache
• Built-in 2 GB DDR3 memory; supports up to 4 GB
• Dual independent displays (DVI-I + VGA)
• 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports for network redundancy
• 2 RS-232/422/485 serial ports and 2 RS-232 ports
• 12 NMEA ports (AC/DC models only)
• 6 USB 2.0 hosts
• Supports 1 internal SATA SSD/HDD storage device
• Comes with 1 slot for storage expansion
• 1G anti-vibration and 5G anti-shock design for system reliability
• Fanless design and compact size
• 24 VDC or 115 to 230 VAC power input models available
• Supports Windows XP Embedded, XP Professional, Windows 7.
Moxa (moxa.com) manufactures device networking products for industrial automation. Information about all Moxa products, which include industrial embedded computers, industrial Ethernet switches, serial device servers, multiport serial cards, embedded device servers, and remote I/O servers, is available on Moxa's corporate website.