Aras®, the leading enterprise open source Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software solution provider, today announced that the company has relocated its global headquarters to new, larger offices to accommodate growth. Aras is actively recruiting and anticipates expanding headcount by 100% or more in the areas of PLM software architects, developers and consultants, as well as in finance, IT operations and international marketing.
“Our next generation PLM technology is driving our global expansion, and as we continue to hire more and more of the industry’s best technologists we need a world class campus for them,” said Peter Schroer, President of Aras. “I feel strongly that the quality of the work environment, combined with the ease of a person’s commute, make a substantial impact on attitude and innovation capacity. We’re building a company that will be the PLM market leader of tomorrow and we feel it should be the best place in the industry to work as well.”
Located at the Brickstone Square campus in Andover, Massachusetts, Aras has more than doubled the space of its corporate headquarters. The Aras offices feature the new Aras Innovation Center for PLM Collaboration and an expanded training facility, along with a catered corporate cafeteria, gym, dry cleaning service and daycare.
Aras Corporation, 300 Brickstone Square, Suite 700, Andover, MA 01810-1492 United States.
Join The Aras Team
If you are one of the best and the brightest in PLM, and are motivated to put your stamp on the future of the PLM industry, we want to hear from you. Please visit aras.com/company/careers.aspx
Aras is currently recruiting for the following positions:
- Consulting Specialists, MCAD Integrations
- Consulting Specialists, EDA/ECAD Integrations
- Consulting Specialists, Configuration Management
- Consulting Specialists, Manufacturing Solutions
- Consulting Specialists, Quality Compliance Solutions
- Consulting Specialists, PLM Implementations in Europe
- PLM Solution Architect, Manufacturing Solutions
- PLM Solution Architect, Quality Compliance Solutions
- Software Customer Support Engineers
- Software Quality Assurance Engineers
- IT Operations & Network Specialists
- IT Enterprise Applications Developers
- Marketing Director, Japan
- Marketing Director, Germany
- Business Process Analysts
- Director of Finance & Accounting
- Marketing Coordinators for China, Japan and Germany
Aras offers exceptional benefits and competitive compensation. The company is centrally located near the intersection of I-495 and I-93, ideally situated for PLM professionals that live in Greater Boston north and southern New Hampshire. Aras is an equal opportunity employer.
Aras (aras.com) is the leading provider of enterprise open source Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software solutions. Freedom from licensing eliminates up-front expenses and per user costs while superior technology makes Aras the most advanced enterprise PLM solution suite available. Customers include Motorola, Freudenberg, GE, Hitachi, Lockheed Martin, Rolls-Royce, Textron and TEVA Pharmaceuticals. Aras is privately held with global headquarters in Andover, Mass. For additional information visit aras.com or follow us on Twitter @aras_plm
Product and service names mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.