WHEN: Wednesday, Dec. 14, 2011 at 11:00 am. EST
LOCATION: Online, with free registration
SPEAKER: Dr. Rajender Thusu, Industry Principal, Measurement & Instrumentation, Frost & Sullivan
Infrared temperature sensors have proven their power of precision and are set to challenge established temperature technologies in the difficult sensor process environment.
This analyst briefing will discuss the growth in applications of temperature sensors and why infrared temperature sensors are the bigger beneficiaries of this increase.
Highlights of the briefing include:
• Key market participants challenge traditional temperature technologies by developing fixed infrared temperature versions
• Level of intelligence in temperature sensors stimulated high measurement accuracy
• Process applications dominate temperature applications
• Non-contact temperature sensors make inroads into contact temperature domain
The focus of this briefing is identification of key trends and growth markets. Apart from manufacturers of temperature sensors and transmitters, this briefing will be beneficial for automation system and sub-system manufacturers and designers, as well as system integrators, software developers, distributors and industrial end-users.
“Infrared temperature sensors have proved their power of precision and are headed to challenge established temperature technologies in difficult environments,” said Dr. Rajender Thusu, Industry Principal for Frost & Sullivan’s Measurement & Instrumentation practice.
“Backed by the success of infrared sensors, a number of key market participants have either developed or are marketing under their name, the fixed infrared temperature sensors focusing difficult process applications market.”
For more information about Frost & Sullivan’s Measurement & Instrumentation practice, please visit: frost.com/M&I
• To attend the briefing, email sarah.saatzer[.]frost.com your full name, title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and website, city, state and country.
• Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan (frost.com), the Growth Partnership Company, enables clients to accelerate growth and achieve best-in-class positions in growth, innovation and leadership. The company's Growth Partnership Service provides the CEO and the CEO's Growth Team with disciplined research and best-practice models to drive the generation, evaluation, and implementation of powerful growth strategies. Frost & Sullivan leverages over 50 years of experience in partnering with Global 1000 companies, emerging businesses and the investment community from 40 offices on six continents.