For the fourth consecutive year, Mobas has achieved the international brief to create a seasonal greetings card design for global hotel group, Novotel Hotels.
The creative challenge was to convey a relevant message that would translate easily and effectively across all online and offline media. The marketing challenge was to make it appropriate for 90 countries, with differing religious and national events, throughout December and January.
Mobas developed a new generation of concepts, which also communicated the group’s commitment to openings for 2012 and evolved the positioning of the Novotel and Suite Novotel brands.
The chosen concept – A magical time of year – has been designed for instant brand recognition with a global message for printed greetings cards and as an online e-card with a link to animation: accorhosting.com/.
This Mobas creative is now being supplied to Novotel management teams across the globe to adapt and adopt as required to reach individual markets.
James Wheatcroft, Brand and Strategy Director for Mobas, concludes: “The Magical time of year message and accompanying visual language is a clear concept that reflects the upscale contemporary feel of the Novotel brand. Concise and relevant is key for global brands right now, and we’re delighted to have worked on the project”.
• Mobas is an integrated communications agency based in Stapleford near Cambridge. Founded in 2003, its core services include advertising, design, media planning and buying, strategy, PR and digital marketing.
• On a revenue and client-count basis, Mobas is one of the fastest growing agencies in the East of England.
• National and international clients include Accor Group (including, Sofitel, Novotel, Mercure, Ibis, Etap and All Seasons), Bluefin, Bupa, Countryside Properties, Durex, Greene King, Hitachi, Jagex, Loch Fyne, NHS Blood and Transplant, Novartis and Scholl.
• Regional clients include Bidwells, The Cambridge Building Society, Cambridge University Press, Care UK, Fitnessworks, Francis Jackson Homes, Life Fitness, Orthomimetics, Knowledge Solutions, Papworth Hospital, Peters Elworthy & Moore, Ranier Technology, Red Lion Leisure Ltd, Signify, Taylor Vinters and TuckerGardner.
• Novotel has over 400 upper midscale hotels and resorts worldwide novotel.com/.
Media contact: Hellena Barnes Mobas PR
E: hellena.barnes[.]mobas.com - T: 01223 841699 / M: 07808 789689