NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Denver, CO, United States, 2011/11/18 - The Legal Service Providers Association, the only organization dedicated to the growth and promotion of service providers in the legal industry, welcomes its newest charter members - LegalSpa.org.
The Legal Service Providers Association, the only organization dedicated to the growth and promotion of service providers in the legal industry, welcomes its newest charter members.
All member companies enjoy benefits such as training, supplier discounts and human resources, marketing and sales support. Charter member companies, which comprise the first 100 companies to join the LSPA, receive additional exposure and branding opportunities through premium placements on legalspa.org and in emails, press releases and newsletters.
The LSPA’s newest charter members include:
• Bentley Group
• Complete Discovery Source, Inc. (cdslegal.com)
• Data One LLC (dataonesecure.com)
• DC Data Corporation (dcdatacorp.com)
• Digital One Legal Solutions (digitalonelegal.com)
• Dixon Hughes Goodman (dhgllp.com)
• Global Legal Discovery, LLC (myglobaldiscovery.com)
• K&B Document Technologies (kbdt.net)
• Keystone Document Discovery (keystonedd.com)
• Lawcopy, LLC (lawcopyinc.com)
• PICTERA Solutions (picterasolutions.com)
• Platinum Legal Group (platinumlegal.ca)
• ProLegal Copies, Inc. (prolegalcopies.com)
• Vestige Ltd (vestigeltd.com)
“We are very excited to welcome our most recent charter members. In this competitive industry, additional reinforcements in education and training, supplier discounts and human resources can make a significant difference in running a successful business. The goal of the LSPA is to be that resource with member benefits that ultimately fuel companies’ growth and business development,” said Jerry Correia, a founding director of the Legal Service Providers Association.
To learn more about the LSPA memberships, including charter memberships, visit legalspa.org/.
About The Legal Service Providers Association (LSPA)
The Legal Service Providers Association (legalspa.org) is dedicated to the growth and promotion of the service providers within the legal industry. The LSPA’s mission is to use our combined purchasing power and knowledge to provide legal service companies of all sizes access to training, educational programs, lead generation opportunities, supplier discounts, and the technical and human resources support they could not develop on their own. For more information on the LSPA, visit the website, call or email.