The role of channel partners is increasingly critical in helping organizations successfully evaluate, implement and manage leading technologies that support essential business needs. Reinforcing an overarching commitment to its global partner ecosystem, Quest continues to gain traction with Quest Partner Circle (QPC), a unified partner program designed to fuel mutual growth and revenue generation.
Tweet This: @Quest worldwide partners embrace #Quest Partner Circle to increase sales of Quest’s diversified #solutions.
• Quest Software is building on the success of its recently launched QPC channel program to help partners worldwide fully utilize an integrated engagement model across the company’s entire solution offering, including identity and access management, application performance monitoring, data protection, administration and automation, migration and consolidation, as well as development and optimization.
• Since QPC’s July 2011 launch, Quest has been actively migrating its worldwide partner base, starting with more than 600 partners who have been classified as Elite or Premier. The remaining partners are classified at the registered level and will be working with Quest’s global network of distributors. Reinforced by clear rules of engagement and a predictable investment model for pricing, discounts, services and opportunity management, the program provides unprecedented support and infrastructure to partners around the world.
• Over the past three months, Quest has made strides in empowering partners to build profitable businesses within its solution specializations, bolstered by robust training and enablement, around-the-clock business-critical support services for Elite and Premier partners, and access to Quest’s Knowledge Base, product documentation, updates and key downloads.
• According to IDC[i], specializations are essential in any modern partner program framework, as they make it possible for partners to drive their own businesses and ensure effective positioning, sale and deployment of the right solutions for their customers.
QPC Opens the Opportunity Aperture:
• Quest is working closely with partners to extend their reach beyond core business segments – including Windows and database management – to open the aperture of opportunity to other fast-growing solution areas encompassing data protection, identity and access management, user workspace management, and performance monitoring.
• According to a survey of nearly 50 partners conducted at Quest’s North American partner conference (Nov. 8-10), nearly 70 percent sell multiple Quest solutions currently and 50 percent plan to add at least three new solution areas within the next 12-to-18 months.
• At least 55 percent of the survey respondents ranked migration, identity and access management, and virtualization and cloud as the top-three Quest specialization areas poised to drive the most growth in their companies.
• In identifying the top-three channel program elements most important to the success of their partnership with Quest, respondents listed sales alignment and enablement in first and second place, respectively, while third place was a tie between marketing support, corresponding Market Development Funding (MDF) and deal registration. The majority of the survey respondents also counted the opportunity to participate in a global partner program as a vital factor in their success.
Michael Sotnick, vice president, Worldwide Channel and Alliances, Quest Software
“The response to Quest Partner Circle has been overwhelmingly positive, and partners are taking full advantage of the global structure to extend their businesses into adjacent solution areas. The Quest Partner Circle structure now serves as a strategic component of our go-to-market planning worldwide.”
Jeff Meyer, director, InfraScience
“Quest Partner Circle gives us a roadmap for success as it helps InfraScience build upon our core migration and management offerings with additional solutions, including data protection and identity and access management. Thanks to Quest Partner Circle, we are now well positioned to sell and support full solutions to our current and prospective customers.”
Brandon Worrell, director of business development, Solutions II
“With QPC, Quest now joins the ranks of some of our top partners in terms of their importance to our business. Solutions II is utilizing the role of a Quest channel partner to reinforce ourselves as trusted advisors to our clients while expanding our footprint with the breadth of Quest’s offerings.“
Ranjeet Vidwans, vice president of sales and business development, Identropy
“As experts in identity management, we are excited to be a Quest channel partner and support our customers’ critical requirements for end-to-end identity and access management, encompassing access governance, user activity monitoring, privileged account management, and user account management.”
Quest Software (quest.com) simplifies and reduces the cost of managing IT for more than 100,000 customers worldwide. Our innovative solutions make solving the toughest IT management problems easier, enabling customers to save time and money across physical, virtual and cloud environments. For more information about Quest solutions for administration and automation, data protection, development and optimization, identity and access management, migration and consolidation, and performance monitoring, go to quest.com/.
Quest, Quest Software, Toad and the Quest logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Quest Software in the United States and certain other countries. All other names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.