Automation Anywhere, an industry-leading provider of business process automation (BPA) software, today announced Automation Anywhere 7.0 Enterprise Edition, a new product with functionality that takes a big leap forward in helping enterprises efficiently create and distribute enterprise-wide automation processes to make ERP (enterprise resource planning), BPM (business process management), IPM (IT process management), and BI (business intelligence) solutions more efficient.
Automation Anywhere Enterprise 7.0 aims at providing a missing piece in IT, bettering automation usability, controls and efficiencies for leaders of divisions, organizations and enterprises. By automating manual processes, companies can:
- reduce costs via better efficiencies;
- reduce errors and building responsive and flexible organization processes;
- give business leaders better insights into their business;
- allow automation champions to spread automation across the enterprise.
With Automation Anywhere Enterprise 7.0, companies can quickly and easily deploy end point automation across the entire enterprise for the first time, and power users can automate processes on multiple machines. With Automation Anywhere’s new Control Room feature, IT staff can automate tasks and can push them to run on different machines, while managing and monitoring automated processes system-wide.
New 7.0 functionality includes:
- Enterprise control room: For the first time, developers and business users can securely and safely create, distribute and manage automation processes across an entire organization.
- Multi-machine deployment: Users can now automate processes on multiple machines.
- Multi Task Client: Enhanced for multi-core architecture, Automation Anywhere allows users to efficiently run multiple tasks in parallel. For example, using Multi Task client, a financial analyst can automate and run in parallel multiple tasks that can extract various financial information from multiple financial institutions’ websites. This data can then be consolidated in the form of a report and sent to all agents via email on a scheduled basis.
- Active Directory Integration: Assign and enforce security policies across the enterprise and offer easy single sign-on capability to end users.
- Broadening Solution Portfolio: Users can now easily integrate and automate activities around HP OpenView, SMS, Oracle and SAP ERP applications and Microsoft Exchange servers.
- Run automation faster: New technologies make Automation Anywhere’s web automation run three times faster than before.
- New task development editor: New multi tab interface, New debugger, watch variables and more
“Automation Anywhere’s new enterprise control room feature was inspired by NASA’s mission control center in Houston. Just as NASA’s version allows the mission director complete visibility and access to any aspect of shuttle launch, we wanted to give similar powers to enterprise automation champions. With Automation Anywhere Enterprise 7.0, we have done just that,” said Mihir Shukla, founder and CEO of Automation Anywhere. “Automation Anywhere’s enterprise control room allows the user to view all automation tasks running in the organization at any given time, as well as look at historic or future planned events. Users are able to remotely control many automation processes—including distributing, running, and pausing processes or deploying a standard process to hundreds of users with just a click of a button. With Automation Anywhere 7.0, you are sitting in the chair of the mission director.”
- Randy Gottlieb, CIO, TRAC Intermodal™: “With Automation Anywhere, our organization was able to quickly implement automation processes resulting in near instantaneous ROI. Automation Anywhere allows us to process data more quickly reducing errors over previous manual processes. We believe Automation Anywhere provide us a significant competitive advantage.”
- From Automation Anywhere’s 2011 User Meetup in New York City: “Automation Anywhere is doing assigned tasks better, faster, more accurately, more efficiently and a lot cheaper.”
- From Automation Anywhere’s 2011 User Meetup in New York City: “Automation Anywhere is a great product that our company uses to be more productive, more efficient and helps us save a lot of money.”
“We see a world with increasingly complex business and IT processes across all industries – yet BPM (business process management) tools and IPM (IT process Management) tools are rarely the complete answer for automation,” said Shukla. “Our success in the BPA market speaks for itself. Automation Anywhere saw 55% growth in revenue in the first half of the year compared to last year and added 14 new contracts with Fortune 100 companies, Yet Automation Anywhere’s largest customers only account for 4% of total revenue, indicating that our growth is broad and sustainable.”
Automation Anywhere 7.0 Enterprise Edition is available immediately.
About Automation Anywhere
Automation Anywhere, Inc. (automationanywhere.com), builds high functionality business process automation and testing software that sells at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions. With customers in more than 90 countries, the company's user-friendly software technology enables fast automation of business and IT processes—without any programming. Automation Anywhere's customers range from Fortune 500 companies to thousands of small and medium-sized businesses, across a wide range of industries.
Contact: Bret Clement
P: 303-462-3057 / E: pr[.]automationanywhere.com.