NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Delta, British Columbia, Canada, 2011/11/04 - NephSystem's N330 13.56MHz RFID Bluetooth/USB interfaced stand-alone handheld Reader/Writer is one of the smallest stand-alone RFID devices in the world, N330 provides the combination of contactless 13.56MHz RFID and wireless Bluetooth.
NephSystem's N330 13.56MHz RFID Bluetooth/USB interfaced stand-alone handheld Reader/Writer is one of the smallest stand-alone RFID devices in the world, N330 provides the combination of contactless 13.56MHz RFID and wireless Bluetooth and USB interfaces together. It is compatible with most kinds of HF(13.56 MHz) cards and uses Bluetooth or USB (Class Two) technology to upload tags data to bluetooth or USB based computers/PDAs/smartphones in a real-time mode. It is widely used in the industries of security, Patrol, Finance, Railway system, field service, direct store delivery, retail, warehouse and manufacturing, etc.
1. Thumb-sized design
2. Compatible with all the 13.56MHz High Frequency RFID protocols
3. Wired (USB) and wireless (Bluetooth 2.0) connectivity
4. Supporting automatic and manual scan
5. High capacity Li-ion rechargeable battery tnat may last 6~8 hours and supports up to 90,000 continuous readings per full charge
6. Ready-to-use testing software for both of PC and PDA and smartphone applications
7. Keyboard Emulation or Wedge capability
8. Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista/Windows 7, Windows CE/Mobile, Android, Unix, Linux supported
9. Reading Distance: 0~6cm (Tags dependent)
10. Built-in antenna connection
Nephsystem is the leading supplier in the fields of RFID, Smart Tracking Systems and Industrial PDAs.
Nephsystem works with partners around the world to ensure that our customers have the right products and solutions to achieve their business goals.
We manufacture and distribute a wide variety of industrial embedded products, Wireless communication devices and related peripherals around the world.
NephSystem Technogies has primarily expertise around three specific technologies:
1) Industrial grade PDAs
2) PDA Peripherals, including Fingerprint devices, Barcode enabled and RFID featured devices, etc.
3) Smart tracking systems, e.g. passive or active RFID tracking systems, etc.
We have applied these technologies to wide variety of applications all around the world, including, asset tracking, proof of delivery, inventory control and warehouse management systems, management of inspections, manufacturing, and Quality Assurance.
Since 2003, we have installed over thousands of our hardware and software applications throughout North America/Asia/Europe. Working with a network of certified distributors, NephSystem offers world-class industrial networking products to systems integrators and value-added resellers and direct end-users over 15 countries. Clients place great trust in NephSystem's business and valuable products. NephSystem was established in 2002 and has headquarters in Canada and has offices in the Asian-Pacific region.